Users that view the Site will have the minimum quantities of information inserted in the device being used, whether computers or mobile devices, in small text files called “cookies”, saved in the directories used by the User’s web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some to make use of the Site more efficient, others to permit certain functions. Analysing our cookies allows us to:
-memorise the preferences inserted
-avoiding having to re-input the same information more times during the visit such as, for example, the user name and password
-analyse use of the services and contents provided by this site to optimise the browsing experience and the services offered
Types of Cookies
This type of cookie permits the correct functioning of certain sections of the Site. There are two categories: persistent and session technical cookies:
-persistent: once the browser has been closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set expiry date
-session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent by our dominion, are necessary to correctly view the site and in relation to the technical services offered, and are, therefore, always used and sent, unless the user modifies their browser’s settings (invalidating, in this way, visualization of the pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on use of the site. Olibar Srl will use this information with regards to anonymous statistical analyses with the aim of improving use of the Site and to make the contents more interesting and pertinent to the user’s interests. This type of cookie collects data in anonymous form on the user’s activity and how they have arrived at the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the same Site or from dominions of third parties.
Third party analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on use of the Site on the part of users in anonymous form, such as: pages visited, time remained on the Site, origins of incoming traffic, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by dominions to third parties external to the Site.
Cookies for integrating products and the functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties inside the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in the social networks for the purpose of sharing the contents of the site or for use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and other software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third part dominions and by partners that offer their functions on the pages of the Site.
They are cookies necessary to create user profiles for the purpose of sending advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user inside the pages of the Site.
According to the law in force, Foodness.it is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytical cookies insofar as they are necessary to provide the services requested.
For all other types of cookies consent may be expressed by the User in one or more of the following ways:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the relative IT programmes used to browse the pages that make up the Site.
- Through modification of the settings in the use of the services of third parties.
Both these solutions could prevent the user from using or visualizing parts of the Site.
Websites and services of third parties
Cookies used by this Site
A list of the technical and analytical cookies used by this Site is provided below:
- cookies-auth – persistent cookie – used to remember pressing the “OK” button in the cookies policy.
- PHPSESSID[id] – session cookie – used by the PHP server to identify a single session of a user.
- _icl_current_language is used by WPML to manage the multilingual translations inside the site.
- _ga – persistente – used to distinguish the users – necessary for the Google Analytics third party service. It lasts 2 years.
- _gat – persistente – limits the collection of data from heavily-used sites – necessary for the Google Analytics third party service. It lasts 10 minutes
This web analysis service provided by Google Inc. is used to obtain aggregated statistical information (the IP address of the user is anonymised); GOOGLE memorises the information collected by the cookies on servers that can also be found in the United States.
more information on the management of privacy please refer to the link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on their browser the opt-out component provided by Google.
To disable the collection of data on the part of Google Analytics, refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
A number of services provided by third parties are available to the users of this site, for example a link to social network services. In particular, the site has social plugins for Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
These plugins do not insert a cookie, but if it is already present on the visitor’s computer, they are able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information on the part of third parties are regulated by their respective privacy policies. For further information on the use of data and their processing on the part of the social networks, it is recommended to refer to
How to disable cookies through the browser configuration.
- Open the Chrome Browser
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar next to the URL input window for browsing
- Select Settings
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Contents Settings” button.
- In the “Cookies” section it’s possible to modify the following settings regarding cookies:
- Agree to the saving of the local data
- Modify the local data only until the closure of the browser
- Prevent the sites to set the cookies
- Block third party cookies and the data of the sites
- Manage the exceptions for certain internet sites
- Elimination of one or all cookies
- Open the Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Click on the menu on the browser toolbar next to the URL input window to browse.
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- In the “Privacy” section click on the “Contents settings” button
- In the “Tracking” section it’s possible to modify the following settings relating to cookies:
- Request the sites not to carry out any tracking
- Communicate to the sites willingness to be tracked
- Don’t communicate any preference relating to the tracking of personal data
- From the “History” section it’s possible:
- To select to accept third party cookies (always, from most visited sites, or never) and to keep them for a determined period (until their expiry, at the closure of Firefox or to be requested every time) by enabling the “Use Custom Settings”
- To remove the single stored cookies
- Open the Internet Explorer Browser
- Click on Tools button and choose Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy tab and in the Settings section modify the scrolling device to choose the desired option for the cookiese:
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Select the sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor to an intermediate position so as to block or permit all the cookies, then click on Websites. In the Website Address box insert an Internet Site and then click on Block or Allow
- Open the Safari Browser
- Click on Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
- In the Block Cookies section specify how Safari should accept cookies from websites
- To check which sites have stored cookies click on Details
Safari iOS (mobile device)
- Open the Safari iOS Browser
- Tap on Settings then Safari
- Touch Block Cookies and choose from the various options “Never”, “Third-party and advertisers” or “Always”
- To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and data
- Open the Opera Browser
- Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept only cookies from sites that you visit: cookies that are sent by third-parties or from other domains from the one you are visiting will be rejected
- Never accept cookies: none of the cookies will ever be saved